Visit the Investors' Marketplace
The combination of both internal supply and external relationships allows us to offer our clients a vast array of securities to trade:
In addition to the Stock Yield Enhancement Program, we offer a variety of securities financing tools:
Our trading platforms have been designed with the professional trader in mind:
Our suite of Option Labs and advanced trading tools offer support to help you discover and implement optimal trading strategies. For example, our Probability Lab offers a practical way to think about options without the complicated mathematics, and the Option Strategy Lab lets you create simple and complex multi-leg option orders based on your own price and volatility forecast.
Trader Workstation (TWS) supports over 60 order types, from the most basic limit order to advanced trading to the most complex algorithmic trading, to help you execute a wide variety of trading strategies.
Our proprietary API and FIX CTCI solutions let institutions create their own automated rule-based trading system that takes advantage of our high-speed order routing and broad market depth.
Real-time market-risk management and real-time monitoring provide a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe and real-time data that gives you the edge you need to react quickly to the markets.
IB's Order Management System (OMS) makes it easy to submit, stage, manage and track client orders whether they are received electronically via FIX, input directly by traders or placed over the phone.
Accept client account assignments from Wealth Managers (Financial Advisors), and then log in to a single screen to execute trades for multiple clients across multiple Wealth Managers.
Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stayconnected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account.
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $7 billion1. 18.1% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. and the remaining 81.9% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively. We hold no material positions in OTC securities or derivatives. We hold no CDOs, MBS or CDS. The gross amount of our portfolio of debt securities, with the exception of US governments debt securities, is less than 10% of our equity capital.
PortfolioAnalyst, our online reporting and analysis interface, lets you analyze the performance of your account portfolio online by creating and saving customizable PDF reports based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally comparing the data to selected industry benchmarks.
Run and customize activity statements to view detailed information about your account activity, including positions, cash balances, transactions, and more.
Create statement templates called Flex Queries, which let you customize your activity data at the most granular level and download in XML or text format.
Save your statements in PDF or Excel format, or download them to a variety of third-party formats such as Quicken, Tradelog or CapTools.
Daily margin reports detail requirements by underlying.
TCA tracks the quality of your orders' transaction prices versus market conditions either at the time the orders were submitted or after the trade executes.
Tax Optimizer lets you change your tax lot-matching method to optimize your gains and losses.
An individual or organization Registered Advisor that is hired on behalf of another advisor (Wealth Manager) to manage some or all of their clients money.
Money Managers do not add client accounts, fund client accounts, set client fees or set client trading permissions. Only the Wealth Manager (Financial Advisor) can perform these tasks.
Accounts are accepted from citizens or residents of all countries except citizens or residents of those countries or regions that are on the sanction list of the US Office of Foreign Asset Controls or similar lists, or other countries determined to be higher risk. Click here for a list of available countries.
Professional Advisors often function as Wealth Managers, responsible for the gathering of customer assets while assigning separate Money Managers to execute and allocate trades among their multiple clients. Money Manager Accounts allow these designated traders to register as Money Managers and accept client trading assignments from Professional Advisors, then trade for multiple clients from a single order management interface.
For information on SIPC coverage on your account, visit www.sipc.org or call SIPC at 1 (202) 371-8300.