IBKR offers lower commissions, no ticket charges, no minimums, no technology, software, platform or reporting fees, low financing rates , with higher loan values on portfolio margin accounts over $100K, and competitive interest paid on idle cash balances.Learn More
IB SmartRoutingSM searches for the best firm stock, option, and combination prices available at the time of your order, and seeks to immediately execute your order electronically. IBKR Pro clients received a net US dollar price improvement of $0.43 per 100 shares vs. the industry bid / offer.Learn More
We offer the lowest margin loan interest rates of any broker, according to the Barron's 2020 online broker review. Click below to calculate your own sample margin loan interest rate.Learn More
Earn income on your fully-paid stock shares in our Stock Yield Enhancement Program. The program lets us borrow your shares in exchange for cash collateral, and then lend the shares to traders who are willing to pay a fee to borrow them. You will be paid a loan fee each day that your stock is on loan.Learn More
*For more information, click here.
Lower investment costs will increase your overall return on investment, but lower costs do not guarantee that your investment will be profitable.
Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stayconnected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account.
Powerful enough for the professional trader but designed for everyone. Available on desktop, mobile and web.
Spot market opportunities, analyze results, manage your account and make better decisions with our free trading tools.
PortfolioAnalyst, our online reporting and analysis interface, lets you analyze the performance of your account portfolio online by creating and saving customizable PDF reports based on a set of measurement criteria and optionally comparing the data to selected industry benchmarks.
Run and customize activity statements to view detailed information about your account activity, including positions, cash balances, transactions, and more.
Create statement templates called Flex Queries, which let you customize your activity data at the most granular level and download in XML or text format.
Save your statements in PDF or Excel format, or download them to a variety of third-party formats such as Quicken, Tradelog or CapTools.
Daily margin reports detail requirements by underlying.
TCA tracks the quality of your orders' transaction prices versus market conditions either at the time the orders were submitted or after the trade executes.
Tax Optimizer lets you change your tax lot-matching method to optimize your gains and losses.
Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $8.2 billion, over $6.0 billion in excess of regulatory requirements.1 18.5% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. and the remaining 81.5% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively.
Take one of our courses to explore stocks, options, futures and currency trading, or get up to speed quickly on Trader Workstation and TWS online trading tools with one of our interactive tours.
Traders' Insight is a key resource for market participants seeking timely commentary directly from industry professionals on the front lines of today's fast-moving markets.
More Quants and finance professionals will find the latest news and sample code for data science and trading using Python, R, and other programming languages at the IBKR Quant Blog.
We offer an extensive program of free trader webinars. Watch, listen, and ask questions from your home or office computer as our webinar instructors clearly describe our technology, trading, and markets around the world. Our webinars are also recorded so if you can't attend a live webinar, you can experience it on demand at your own convenience.
Must be 21 or older to open a margin account,18 or older to open a cash account.
Accounts are accepted from citizens or residents of all countries except citizens or residents of those countries or regions that are on the sanction list of the US Office of Foreign Asset Controls or similar lists, or other countries determined to be higher risk. Click here for a list of available countries.
Please note that monthly activity and other minimum fees may apply.