Open topic with navigation
Change Background and Text Colors
You can modify the background and text color for specific columns and rows using the Layout Editor.
To change colors in a page layout
- On the Edit menu, click Global Configuration, then click Trading Tools and then Trading Window in the left pane.
- Select a layout (use Default to change the basic layout, click Other Layouts to find a custom layout you designed).
- Click the Colors tab and elect to modify either the text or the background color.
You can modify text and/or background colors for the following items:
- Ticker Row (text & background) - row that contains the market data for the product.
- Up-tick (text only) - a tick that is moving up.
- Down-tick (text only) - a tick that is on the decline.
- Implied-tick (text only) - the implied tick for a combo order that is \simulated by adding the values of the legs, as opposed to market data which represents an actual order for the combo.
- No auto-ex (text only) - for options, tells you that orders placed against this market will not execute electronically.
- Alarm set (background) - tells you that this line has an alarm set against it.
- Order Row (text & background) - the order row that is created when you click on a bid or ask price for a product.
- Modified (background) - the background for orders that have been modified.
- Selected modified (background) - the background for modified orders you have highlighted (to transmit or cancel, etc.)
- Total Row (text & background) - the optional total rows displays in different color to help it standout.
- Background Grid (background) - the background of the entire trading page grid.
- Background Auction (background) - the background of an order row whose instrument is participating in an auction, and cannot be cancelled.