Open topic with navigation
The Account Settings menu includes account-level configuration functions on the following pages:
- Configure Account - Opens a submenu that lets you configure your base currency, institutional services and account type (upgrade to a margin account).
- Fees - Opens a submenu that lets you select your pricing structure and configure soft dollars.
- Compliance - Advisors can subscribe to RIA Compliance Initiative Section 13 monitoring and reporting.
- Mobile - Enable read-only mode in trading platforms.
- Paper Trading Account - Open a paper trading account.
- Account Alias - Create an alias for your account.
- White Branding - Configure advisor and broker white branding.
- Close Account - Close your account, view the status of your account closure, or re-open a closed account.
- IRA - Opens a submenu that lets you perform full or partial conversions to a Roth IRA account, and perform full recharacterizations from a Roth IRA account.